Your privacy at Artsy4u
Types of personal information we may gather:
Artsy4u gathers personal information from you in order to provide superior service, communicate offers on merchandise and services which we believe will be of interest to you, customize our communications to you, administer our business, and improve your shopping experience. The following are examples of the personal information we gather from you.
- Purchases - When you place an order, you give us your name, address, phone number and/or email address plus payment information.
- Non-Purchases - There may be instances when you are not making a purchase at Artsy4u and you give us your name, address, phone number and/or email address, and where applicable, payment information, or when somebody else gives us your name, address, phone number and/or email address, and where applicable, payment information. Some situations when this may occur are when you return or exchange merchandise, receive a gift from Artsy4u or enter a contest or participate in a promotion or survey sponsored by Artsy4u.
How we use personal information:
We ask you for certain kinds of personal information in order to provide you with the services you request and to process and deliver your order. We also may use your personal information to provide you with customized communications and keep you updated on the latest promotions or products that may interest you.
Your financial information is safe.
We use Secure Socket Layers (SSL), the industry standard in transferring information to process your orders. The SSL encrypts, or translates, your order information into a highly difficult to decipher code, which is processed immediately.
CONDITIONS IN SHORT
By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions
- By placing an order at Artsy4u, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Artsy4u as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Artsy4u control shall be considered force majeure
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored
reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use Artsy4u without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On Artsy4u we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
Artsu4u reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Artsu4u has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Artsy4u shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
Squarepace is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on http://shop.artsy4u.com.
All inquiries: info@artsy4u
You are entitled to an exchange or refund for any non custom product within 14 days of your purchase. Please note that the product must be returned unused, in original packaging including all tags. In case of refund neither the original shipping cost nor the return shipping cost will be repaid. You can find the return address under artsy4u/contact.
Any dispute relating to the artsy4u.com website or use or inability to use the artsu4u.com website (collectively, 'Dispute') will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to (i) its conflict of law provisions, (ii) the 1980 United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, or (iii) any provision of the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act as it may be enacted in Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction. Artsy4u will not be liable for and you may not recover consequential, punitive, special, incidental, and/or indirect damages from any claim relating to your use of the artsy4.com website.
Any Dispute shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Orlando, Florida except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or any other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of Florida, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration of any and all Disputes shall be conducted in accordance with the American Arbitration Association rules with a three judge panel. The arbitration award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
No Class Actions
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these terms shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these terms, whether through class arbitration or otherwise.